We remember 911

A message for the world "You don't weep alone" 911 Original song

You don't weep alone an inspirational song to capture your heart and heal your soul

This is a song that was written within one week following the tragic event 911. I wrote it just as I felt it was downloaded to me from the heavenlies. My desire was to get it into the hands of every victim who lost a loved one. The dream still lives. You can listen to this song and enjoy. You also have an opportunity to purchase a copy or a few copies and/or give a donation to fulfill this dream.

Click here to visit the page if you'd like to purchase or make a donation. Please feel free to leave your comments and when you do receive a copy tell us where you are. When you send to a loved one post where they are.

Thank you.

Robin G. Tramble

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreams come true You don't weep alone 911 shared across the world

Today marks the day of dreams come true.

I wrote You don't weep alone within one week following
the tragic event on September 11, 2001.
My dream then was that it would be heard across the world.
Well, life happens and sometimes we let various things get
in the way of our diligence in pursuing our dreams.

"Confession of Robin Tramble aka Empowerment Diva"

Last night I spoke to an awesome group of women during
my preview call about a burning desire. I didn't know how
much it would affect me. I was scheduled to go into the studio
with my son immediately following. I was tired and wanted to rest
but something kicked in "my burning desire" to see my dream
manifested in 2009. So I got up prepared and my husband encouraged
me to go ahead as I contemplated post poning once again. Life purpose
and a passionate burning desire allowed me to lay
some tracks for another power song soon to be released "Set time."
My family was proud and we felt a sense of destiny and dreams alive.

I remember my husband calling me sharing with me that a gentelman was
in tears while listening to You don't weep alone. It was then that I knew
the dream was still alive and the song must be heard, expecially by
some of those who lost loved ones as a result.

Today that burning desire was still present and I pushed against
talking about it and planning and found myself passionately setting
up the posting of a clip of my song. Today September 4 one week before
September 11 it will be heard across the world!

This song will capture your heart and heal your soul as you fly
on the wings of Hope, Faith and love. Go have a listen here

4 comments:

  1. Your voice is ALMOST as beautiful as you! A touching tribute to God's heart about the events surrounding 911. I know you haven't forgotten, and neither have I. May God richly bless you and your work - exceedingly AND abundantly above anything you can ever imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your beautiful song are incredible. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn I am in awe of the inspiration that you share. Thank you for stopping and sharing some on this site. Robin

    ReplyDelete