We remember 911

A message for the world "You don't weep alone" 911 Original song

You don't weep alone an inspirational song to capture your heart and heal your soul

This is a song that was written within one week following the tragic event 911. I wrote it just as I felt it was downloaded to me from the heavenlies. My desire was to get it into the hands of every victim who lost a loved one. The dream still lives. You can listen to this song and enjoy. You also have an opportunity to purchase a copy or a few copies and/or give a donation to fulfill this dream.

Click here to visit the page if you'd like to purchase or make a donation. Please feel free to leave your comments and when you do receive a copy tell us where you are. When you send to a loved one post where they are.

Thank you.

Robin G. Tramble

Saturday, September 19, 2009

As you go through your challenges remember Father God believes in you

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

Pain, disappointment, sorrow and loss will come to each of us.
What do we do with it? How do we get through?
In everything know that Father God believes in you and
your ability to get through it.

Cast your care on Him for He cares for you.

He's waiting too help you do whatever it is that you need to do.
You can go to him and talk to Him like a Father, because His is.
He is your Daddy (Abba) Father.

Rest in Him and tell Him all about it and then listen.
Yes, draw ever so closely to Him and listen.
He knows the plans that He has for you, plans to prosper
and for an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

And remember, "You don't weep alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment